Friday, May 1, 2009


Exams have started .
I studied then played then studied then played again . This keeps repeating .
And i dunt know why . I don't seem to have the studious mood i used to have during exam period . ;/ Anyway ,

Happy Advanced Birthday, to Mum .

There's no limit to how much i love you . Yes, you scold me , nag at me , lecture me and believe me, it sucks . but then again, they are for my benefit issit ?

Reminds me , I should tell people who i really am . what i want to do. Cause i am sick and tired of being silent when they tell me what is right and what is not . I'm growing and i get to choose what i want to do even if its the not right thing to do . I have a mind of my own and i know what would lead me to trouble . I'm not dumb , i get to choose . I'm sorry if it's not what you want/expect, but this is who i am . Just accept it .

Loves,
Amelia.

No comments: